Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your stockists located?
Please email us at email@example.com for your nearest stockists.
Is Jacqueline Evans Skin Care 100% Australian owned and is the product made and manufactured in Australia?
Jacqueline Evans Skin Care is 100% Australian owned and our products are manufactured in Australia in small batches to ensure absolute freshness to you.
Does Jacqueline Evans Skin Care ship anywhere in the world?
Yes, we can ship your order to anywhere in the world.
What ingredients do you use?
It is our ongoing commitment that no harsh or detrimental ingredients are used. Ever.
What’s inside your products?
• Founded on naturopathic principles
• 100% Australian owned and made
• Highest quality botanicals
• Cold pressed oils
• Enriched with vitamins and herbals
• Packaged in amber glass to prevent oxidation
• Environmentally conscious packaging
• Not tested on animals
• Suitable for both males and females
What’s not inside your products?
• No parabens
• No sodium lauryl / laureth sulphates
• No artificial colours / perfumes / flavours
• No petrochemicals
• No DEA / TEA
• No pesticide or herbicide residues
• No animal ingredients
• No synthetic preservatives
Is your packaging environmentally friendly?
Jacqueline Evans Skin Care uses environmentally friendly packaging.
Are your products tested on animals?
Jacqueline Evans Skin Care products are never tested on animals and are we audit our suppliers to ensure they supply vegan derived ingredients.
Do you products contain synthetic fragrances?
We are entirely fragrance free, using only 100% pure essential oil blends for our scents.
Do you products contain SPF+ sunscreen protection?
No, our products do not contain SPF+ sunscreen protection.
Do your products contain Palm Oil?
No, we have sourced ingredients that are palm oil free.