Real Beauty Box
Real Beauty – where ancient rituals meet natural skincare.
With a hydrating Argan Face Serum and sculpting Rose Quartz Gua Sha, the Real
Beauty Box is the holistic ritual for all seasons.
For all skin types.
Benefits: Lifts, Plumps, Tones, Brightens
Argan & Rosehip Face Serum & Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Promote glowing skin, reduce puffiness and give your skin a natural energy boost with our Real Beauty Box.
Start your morning routine off with Argan & Rosehip Face Serum to nourish, reduce redness and hydrate. Concentrate it on spots that you need hydration. Then take your Rose Quartz Gua Sha and work the serum deeper into the skin, penetrating your product and prepping your skin for makeup or the day.
Time to release the tension from the day! After cleansing, apply face serum and take the Gua Sha to the skin. Using a scraping motion, to promote your lymphatic drainage, release facial tension, reduce puffiness and add energy back into the skin. Follow by using along the neck and down the shoulders.
Gua Sha Directions:
Apply Argan & Rosehip Face Serum after cleansing and misting. Using the Rose Quartz Gua Sha, using the flat part gently massage your face and neck in an upward and outward motion starting from the neck area, moving along to your chin, cheeks and around to the eye area. For best results, use for 3 to 5 minutes daily.
What are some benefits of Facial Gua Sha?
- Improved tone, texture and overall health of the skin
- Wakes up the immune + endocrine systems
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles
- Increased circulation which brings flow of nutrients and oxygen
- Helps to flush congestion and impurities from the skin’s tissues
- Calms the nervous system
- Tones and contours the skin
- Under eye concerns such as dark circles or puffiness
- Brighten dark spots or uneven skin tone
- Increases penetration of active ingredients
Hot Tip! Pop your tools in the fridge for an extra cooling/de-puffing result!
These tools are made of Rose Quartz Crystal and therefore are delicate. Please be careful when using, they can break if mishandled or dropped!