SHOP NOW. PAY LATER. NO EXTRA CHARGES!*
You asked for it. We have introduced Afterpay. Helping you access natural skin care faster, so your face and body can thank you earlier.
SO WHAT EXACTLY IS AFTERPAY?
It’s not a lay-by. You get your purchase straight away. YAY! says your skin. Afterpay allows you to pay for your products in 4 equal installments, interest free (we take the hit instead). All you have to do is make your purchase and choose Afterpay as your payment method at the checkout. First-time customers provide payment details as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy! After you check out, your products will be shipped to you. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, instalments will be automatically deducted from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
BENEFITS OF AFTERPAY:
- Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
- Afterpay charges no interest or added fees*. If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased.
- No new card applications, instant approval online.
TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING AFTERPAY YOU'LL NEED:·
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
TO USE AFTERPAY, SIMPLY:·
- Add items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Use an Australian postal address
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
THE NITTY GRITTY:
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Jacqueline Evans - $100 minimum, $1000 maximum. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
- If you wish to return your products, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
- For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.