Berry Chia Pudding with Gelatin
It's no secret that eating a healthy breakfast gives us and the kids a great start to the day and energy to burn.
But in the event that time isn't on your side, this quick and nutritious breakfast takes minutes to make and is not only nutritious enough for breakfast, but tastes good enough for dessert too. It’s the perfect no-prep, make ahead brekkie for those days where you need to get going quickly.
- 100 g frozen mixed berries
- 100 ml nut milk / coconut milk (or dairy milk if you can tolerate it)
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup, honey or maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 sachet Super Berry Belly Blends
Make Super Berry Belly Blends according to instructions and keep aside 1/3 cup for this chia pudding (and use the rest usas intended as gut loving gummies)
Throw it all in a blender and blend on a very high speed until well mixed.
Refrigerate for 4-24 hours. The longer it is refrigerated, the thicker it becomes.
If you find it has become too thick, mix through a little more coconut milk or water to thin it out.
Serve in a glass garnished with fresh strawberries.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.