We're addicted to these. Just whipped up our 4th batch. Collagen and berries pack a nice nutritious punch to your skin. Plus, they're quick to make and an excellent snack that the whole family enjoys.
Collagen Beauty Bites (GF, DF, V)
- 3/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup cashews (natural)
- 3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut (desiccated)
- 1 lemon(s) zest
- 1 tbs collagen powder
Grind your cashew nuts in a food processor.
Add all the remaining ingredients, and mix in food processor until smooth. (If you thihnk they are too dry add a touch of water)
Roll into balls and then roll in some extra coconut if you like.
Store in the freezer and serve from frozen. Enjoy!