I wouldn’t have believed it myself if I hadn’t tried it, but seriously ladies, Gua Sha literally feels like a natural facelift!
Now I know we're all juggling all the things at the moment, so I’m going to keep this short and sweet. So without further ado, here’s why you should start incorporating this 3-5 minute ritual as part of your skincare regime;
- Sculpts and lifts, reducing wrinkles
- Releases tightness caused by stress
- Stimulates circulation giving you a smoother and brighter complexion
- Encourages collagen production adding plumpness and firmness to the skin
- Reduces inflammation by promoting lymphatic drainage
- Acts like a natural contouring agent, giving you a more defined jawline and cheek bones
- Evens out skin tone, giving you a healthy glow by focusing oxygen to the area
I can hear you all saying “You had me at reducing wrinkles”, so for those of you who missed the launch of our Real Beauty Box which contains hydrating Argan & Rosehip Face Serum and Rose Quartz Gua Sha, head over to our online store or order yours here. (instructions included)
Stay tuned for the next blog as I get into the nitty gritty of how to Gua Sha!